Looking for Always On Display for OnePlus 6T? You need a rooted OnePlus 6 to proceed, if you don’t have root access then follow this guide below to root the OnePlus 6T.
The crispier black 6.2″ AmoLED display really needs the Always On Display.
In this guide, you will be given a mod to enable the AOD on OnePlus 6T with just a simple flashing.
Disclaimer:I’m just showing you how to do it. It works 99% of the time. If you mess up with steps I am giving, you may damage your phone. I’m totally not responsible for it. Proceed at your own risk. Thanks!
All of you love the Always On Display from Samsung S series phones, right? I though you’d really miss it on the OnePlus 6T despite it have an AmoLED display which is really good for Always On Displays compared to LCD’s.
How To Download Mod And Flash It?
It is a very simple mod made exclusively for OnePlus 6T. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Install Magisk on your OnePlus 6T (How To Do It?)
- Download the MOD.
- Flash the MOD using Magisk.
- Done. Now you’ll find the option to enable in Settings/Display/Ambient Display
Removing the MOD is causing bootloop. Therefore, if you ever removed the MOD then please delete /data/resource-cache via TWRP to fix the bootloop
It is recommended that you disable the MOD instead of uninstalling. Uninstalling causes
If you want more articles like this, please let us know in the comment section down below. Thanks!
- Content Marketing: How Do You Write Good Content For Your Website? [Infographic]
- WordPress Powers 30% of Top 1000 Websites. Find Out Why?
- How To Save Instagram Photos? [Updated]
- How To Watch IPL T20 Live On Hotstar From Different Countries?
- How to Resolve Outlook PST File Has Reached Maximum Size Error Problem?