On August 8th, Mi is going to drop another Android One Smartphone and it is going to be their 2nd Android One Smartphone. Our first impression for this device, made us feel like it’s premium segment smartphone. It’s sleek, beautifully crafted and rocks the design. We will show you What Get Changed in Mi A2 and if It is worth the upgrade?
What’s Changed in Mi A2?
- The camera on Mi A1 never let us down. The portrait and ability to capture details was much better at the price offered by them. However, Mi A2 rocks again with the Dual Camera system but this time arranged vertically with Dual-LED flash but removed the Dual Tone. I hope they don’t need one this time. The shooters are 20MP + 12MP with an aperture of 1.75 that means Mi A2 is the lot better in terms of low-light photography than its predecessor.
- Another change is the display. Mi A2 now gets 5.99″ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Therefore, Mi A2 gives you a full view display.
- New Snapdragon 660, efficient, faster and reliable. Takes the performance to a whole new level.
- On the front, you get the 20MP shooter and LED flash. It can be a good selfie phone too.
- As compared to Mi A1, unfortunately, Mi A2 doesn’t support external storage by Micro SD card. There is only a Dual-Sim card slot and not a hybrid one as in Mi A1.
- Apart from removing external storage, they also ditched the headphone jack which is not quite expected from Xiaomi so far. You need to go for wireless headphones or just use the weird Type-C to 3.5mm Jack everytime for plugging headphones.
- The good thing is that now it officially supports Quick Charge 4.0 and introduced a new colour that is Blue.