How you doing all? Hope y’all doing good!
I’m here with a new guide which is based on how to root the Sony Xperia Z2 updated to latest firmware that is LP 5.1.1 and firmware version .232 (This is the last digit of version).
- Sony Xperia Z2
- Pre-rooted LP 5.1.1 ROM [Stock]
- XZ Dual recovery
- Sony Xperia Z2 Firmware (kitkat 4.4.4)
- Sony Xperia Flash Tool
- A great patience with some brain or else you can leave!
Note: This is for rooted/non-rooted devices and unlocked/locked bootloader devices. Xperia Z2 firmware provided here are International so if your phone has region than leave the comment and I will provide you with the link.
- First of all, you need to downgrade to Kitkat 4.4.4. Download it from the link above.
- To flash it, Download flash tool above and follow on screen instruction to flash 4.4.4
- After successfully flashing Kitkat 4.4.4, grab the root toolkit in order to root 4.4.4.
- After rooting your xperia z2 4.4.4 all you have to do is flash XZ Dual recovery in your phone.
- Then, go ahead and download the pre rooted LP 5.1.1 firmware for your device and flash it from XZ dual recovery. Boom you have now rooted your LP 5.1.1