Deleted a folder which contains all your important stuff or memories? You’re at the right place. Today, we will cover a topic on how to recover or undelete your deleted files in or about 3 minutes. Yeah, 3 min seems less? It’s pretty simple.
Let’s see how can we do it.
How To Recover Your Deleted Files?
- Download and install Recuva in your Computer or Laptop.
- After installing, open it up.
- You can now see, the Local Disk options.
- Select the disk you want the files to be recovered from.
- Now, press the Scan button to scan the deleted files.
- Later, after the scanning is completed. Recover the files you want by selecting it.
- WooHoo. You just recovered your files. xD
That’s it. Simple as I said. If you like my post, please share it with your friends and family. If you don’t know me, well you can read more about me here.