Let’s take a look into this!
- Handbrake (Software)
- Access to your YouTube Channel
- Record the video content you want to make for uploading on YouTube. After creating the video content, edit and finalise it using your editing software.
- Install the software (HandBrake) on your PC/Laptop. Make sure it is installed successfully.
- Double click on Handbrake to open it.
- After opening, click on File to select the video file you get in Step 1.
- Now, on the right-hand side, you’ve to choose the presets or say the resolution of the video. There are many installed presets to choose from.
- After choosing presets, now click on browse to enter the location where you want the new reduced/compressed video to be saved.
- Wait until it finishes the work.
- You’re good to go. The new file will be of less size and ready to upload on YouTube.