After a tons of request on how I made myself better at computer skills and basics I decided to write an article on it to help you out guys! Well, in modern world we’ve lot of our needs to be done on the computers. You can find thousands of things which are mainly done on computers. Now, we all use computers for making our work easier, faster and more accurate. Isn’t it? But we should know that computers are man made and they also gets aged as we get day by day. It starts to give you errors on daily basis. There are again several reasons for the errors you might be getting while working on your computer making your work easier. For example, it might be related to either Hardware & Software.
Above, Hardware relates to Physical component damage while Software relates to Operating System errors or applications error. Here, I’m trying to explain you that you must be knowing how to troubleshoot this simple errors on your own as we don’t need to call a technician or someone better than you at computer basics to fix it for you. Computers are increasing and we are dependent on them on a larger ratio.
In this article, you’ll be able to learn a basic amount of knowledge about troubleshooting your own Personal Computer / Laptop on a regular basis. I’m going to specify some of the common errors which will initially help you recognizing the error. Also, I will be covering all the things you should learn or practice in the year 2018 to make yourself go with the today’s technology flow. You know what I’m talking about right? There are many elder people asking me for the help they get with there Computer/Laptop and that will be actually easy to troubleshoot yet they aren’t familiar with it.
What are some Basic Computer Skills?
A set of skills that helps us to work on computer effectively with higher speeds. It is required not only for the programmers, coders or say anyone who have work on Computers but everyone living in 21st century as of 2018. It includes Microsoft Office, Typing Skills, Emails, Social Media skills, Basic Troubleshoot of Errors, Graphic Design & Editing on various sectors (Video & Images).
What is the invaluable skill you can learn first?
What are some other skills that I can learn to use computers effectively?
- Microsoft Office: You should learn to use the products of Microsoft Office which includes Spreadsheet, Word, PowerPoint, etc. It helps you in making Spreadsheets for making your work easier or say organized. Word will help you in letter writing with its amazing formats and tools to work with and on the other hand Powerpoint will help you in making some of the finest presentations for your lecture or meeting. It is also an invaluable skill you can learn within a good and short amount of time. You won’t have a hard time to learn it as Microsoft itself is looking ahead to teach you about their products. Visit to their training center.
- Video/Graphics Editing: When you’re planning on to become an editor, creators of some videos or effects such as YouTubers today. This skill is a must. You can save up some money instead of spending on your Channel Logos, Editing of footages, etc. To edit videos, I recommended to use Sony Vegas Pro as a beginner, while for the images I mainly recommended you to use Adobe Photoshop CS6 (You may heard of it). These skills are not easy others but are surely worth it.
- Emails: Sending Email is often used widely across the world. All are familiar with the word Email after the letters. Email is actually a means of communication on a commercial basis. It is now used for marketing. Now, you should be using it for your personal use such as typing in request for a leave to your company’s manager or introducing your friends to an amazing application you’ve ever used. Are you not confident enough to write to your manager or boss? Well, maybe Grammerly can help you out in writing a professional looking Email.
The basic Troubleshooting of slow Computers/Laptop?
- In most cases, restarting your computer might restores its speed. It happens when your RAM stores more programs running and has no space left for further processes hence making your computer a bit slow. In this case, you might need to run the program you only work on and close all unnecessary programs to make your computer work faster.
- Slowing down of Computer is also caused by the less Disk Space. Check your Drive for unnecessary files and remove it accordingly to free up some space as well as to speed up your computer.
An effective way to remove Virus from your Computer/Laptop
- My Doom
- Code Red