In a normal day, I get more than 25 requests a day for answering this question. Quora, FaceBook, Instagram, & Twitter everyone dropping this question made me write this article which will help you in getting your website verified within a day or two at Google Adsense.
Before starting, I may let you know about Google Adsense a little bit.
What Is Google Adsense?
Basically, the Google Adsense is a monetizing platform for your website or blog. It helps in monetizing your site. Monetizing simply refers to placing Advertisements by Google on your site. When people or readers on your site click or engage with Advertisements placed on your site, you get paid.
What is Google Adwords?
Google Adwords is what gathers advertisers and this advertisers ads are placed on the sites verified by Google Adsense.
How To Get Your Website/Blog Verified At Google Adsense?
Getting verified for Google Adsense is same as getting verified to display Google Ads on your website.
Google Adsense go through your website to check if your website meets it requirements and also if your site obeys their terms and conditions. All policies made by Google Adsense are strictly to be followed for getting your site approved for displaying Google Ads and start monetizing your site.
Google Adsense Requirement For Getting Verified (Custom Domain):
- You should have your own website. This simply means that you must have access to its HTML source so that you can verify the ownership of your website by placing codes given to you by Google in later steps.
- Your website should follow their Program Policies which are:
- Invalid Clicks & Impressions: You’re not allowed to click your own ads.
- Encouraging Clicks & Impressions: You’re not allowed to ask anywhere on the website to click ads.
- Copyrighted Materials: Your website should be free of copyright materials.
- Counterfeit Goods: Your website shouldn’t promote any sales of counterfeit or fake products.
- Traffic Sources: Your website should be free from bots traffic.
- Your website should be active for at least six months before applying for Google Adsense. India & China are on the list.
- As per their terms and conditions, you must be 18 years old when applying for Adsense.
For those with Blogger that is Hosted Account, you need to make sure that your blog is six months old if you’re from China or India. Also all the requirements listed above before applying for Google Adsense.
For hosted account, you just need to go to blogger settings, and on the left side click Earnings to apply for Google Adsense.
If your website has good quality content and doesn’t violate any of the requirements given above, then your application must be verified within 1 day.
Note:Once verified, your blog must follow their requirements given above until the Ads are displaying on your site. If you fail to do so, your account will be issued with a warning or may even result in ban of account without prior notice or warning.
You learnt about Google Policies which can result in rejection of your application submitted to Google Adsense. You also learnt about Google Adsense and Adwords.
I blog about the imperfect reality of Blogging, Gadgets and Reviews. I am also the founder of Emad’s Blog, which was started as a personal blog years back and now developing into a brand. Come waste time with me on Facebook and Instagram.