- Reading:- Do you hate that? Well, I don’t think you would be able to improve your English without that. The more you read, the greater you’re able to make your vocabulary vast.
- Listening: Songs? Movies? Podcasts? YES! Not explicit, you don’t have to learn and use it in most cases. It also helps you in getting your vocabulary vast. I listen to English Music and watch English movies too. I teach myself the English used around the world. I also don’t really mix British & American English. They both are different. But, your vocabulary improves you see. It also enhances your wrong pronunciation of words you already know.
- Talking: Everything, in theory, doesn’t make sense. You should be practical too. When you speak, it has a different impact than reading or listening. You should be talking in English anytime possible to make sure it is error-free.
- Proper Usage: Every language is spoken or written in either formal or informal. You should learn to switch between them and use them wherever necessary.
- Practice: Difficulties with some words? Search for their pronunciation online. Try Grammarlyas your extension in Google Chrome Browsers or install their app from PlayStore or App Store. Learn the mistakes you made.
I blog about the imperfect reality of Blogging, Gadgets and Reviews. I am also the founder of Emad's Blog, which was started as a personal blog years back and now developing into a brand. Come waste time with me on Facebook and Instagram.