- No smoking near Apple computers! It voids the warranty. Apple doesn’t want their employees to repair anything seemed hazardous to their health.
- Apple has around 93,000 employees.
- Apple was named “Apple” just because Steve Jobs liked that fruit and decided to name his company after a fruit.
- Apple is so successful that it got twice the amount of money than the U.S Treasury.
- To raise capital for Apple, co-founder Wozniak sold his scientific calculator.
- The iPhone codename was M68. It was really a secret.
- Apple flipped the Apple Logo which was upside-down on MacBooks to make it look better in Hollywood movies.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook is first and current openly gay person in the fortune 500.
- Apple’s first logo was Newton sitting under a tree wondering how the hell an Apple fall on his head?
Thanks you everyone for reading my article. I hope you like it.
I blog about the imperfect reality of Blogging, Gadgets and Reviews. I am also the founder of Emad’s Blog, which was started as a personal blog years back and now developing into a brand. Come waste time with me on Facebook and Instagram.