- Download the required theme from the internet. Here's the iPhone X theme I'm talking about.
- Now, open Mi Theme Editor and click on Browse to select the theme you downloaded in step 1.
- After selecting, save the theme with your own name to your desired location.
- Now, go to Mi Themes and import the theme you saved in step 3.
- Apply the theme and enjoy!
I blog about the imperfect reality of Blogging, Gadgets and Reviews. I am also the founder of Emad's Blog, which was started as a personal blog years back and now developing into a brand. Come waste time with me on Facebook and Instagram.