Note: It is a sponsored post.
The words written have amazing power. It gives you the inner touch to the thoughts of yourself. There’s no doubt that people love reading quotes on every occasion, and that’s pretty obvious.
Why? It’s simple. Words written well are praised and here I’m with 15 Happiness Quotes that makes you feel the meaning of true happiness.
A simple sentence on Happiness is what you will feel the meaning of true happiness. The key to happiness is that you should try to find it wherever you go and whatever situation you are in.
If you’re really having a hard time finding happiness anywhere around you then how about you stick on some motivational and love images. It will help you stay in the focus, and will remind you of happiness around.
Let’s get deeper and check out the Happiness Quotes.
15 Happiness Quotes
1. It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think aboutDale Carnegie
2. Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change.Friedrich Schiller
3. The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feetJames Oppenheim
4. Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.Unknown
5. The most wasted of all days is one without laughterE.E Cummings
6. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.Mahatma Gandhi
7. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actionsDalai Lama XIV
8. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another cityGeorge Burns
9. Many people think excitement is happiness…. But when you are excited you are not peaceful. True happiness is based on peace.Thich Nhat Hanh
10. Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to goMandy Hale
11. So he tasted the deep pain that is reserved only for the strong, just as he had tasted for a little while the deep happiness.F. Scott Fitzgerald
12. The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter’s oven? And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?Kahlil Gibran
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see in truth that you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
13. Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.Mary Lou Retton
You Might Like:
14. Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.Buddha
15. Our envy always lasts longer than the happiness of those we envy.Heraclitus